Total Vision of NLHoP
"WE BELIEVE THAT IF GOD DON'T DO IT, IT CAN'T BE DONE"
Our vision is to build a Team-Oriented church (people) within the church (ecclesia), In order to prepare the saints for the Ministry of Soul Winning. We desire to fulfill the Great commission of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ by LEADING other s to Christ, BUILD them up in Christ and SEND them out for Christ.
To create a place of worship for a multi-cultural group of people United in the Spirit of God with only one purpose; to please God. We desire by the leading of the Holy Spirit, to operate effectively in the five-fold ministry; For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ (Ephesians 4:12). To teach the word of God with clarity and simplicity so that all of God's children may come to the knowledge of the truth. By laying a solid foundation with the word of God, we can experience the peace that has been given to us through Jesus Christ our Savior. We desire to share the Gospel with men everywhere. so instead of living a life of defeat through effects of sin, we can help turn the hearts of men back to God so we may have life and that more abundantly (John 10:10).
Our desire is to create a place of worship for a multi-cultural group of people united in the Spirit of God with only one purpose, to please God. We desire, by the leading of the Holy Spirit to operate effectively in the Five-fold Ministry: For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ. (Ephesians 3:20)
To teach the Word of God with clarity and simplicity, so that all of God's children may come to the knowledge of the truth. By laying a solid foundation with the Word of God, we can experience the peace that has been given to us through Jesus Christ Our Savior. We desire to share the Gospel with men everywhere so instead of living a life of defeat through the effects of sin, we can help turn the hearts of men back to God so we may all have life and that more abundantly. (John 10:10)
WHAT WE BELIEVE...
Our beliefs are simple; God, Family and then Church. Without God, there is no family, without the family, there will be no church. We believe in teaching the whole Word of God taking the bitter with the sweet because "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is Profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness. (2 Timothy 3:16)
Therefore We Believe Scripturally:
1.The Old and New Testaments are the inspired, infallible and authoritative Word of God.
2. The Word is the divine and final authority for the Christian life.
3. There is one God, the creator of all things, who is infinitely perfect and eternally existent in three persons; the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
4. Jesus Christ is the union of God and man. He is True God and True Man, conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He lived a sinless life and died
on the cross as a sacrifice for the sins of all men. He arose bodily from the dead, ascended into Heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father as our high priest and advocate.
5. Man was created in the image of God, but fell into sin, which resulted in his spiritual death and separation from God. Only through regeneration by the Holy Spirit can salvation and spiritual life be obtained. This process of regeneration, referred to as being “born again” in the Word, takes place through a combination of faith and confession.
6. The present day ministry of the Holy Spirit is to comfort and guide the believer, with the final purpose of glorifying the Lord Jesus Christ in the earth. Every believer should be filled with the Holy Spirit, with speaking in tongues as the initial physical evidence.
7. Without faith it is impossible to please God. The Word tells us that the just (those who have been justified by the blood of Jesus) shall live by faith. The redemptive work of Jesus not only provided salvation for the believer, but healing and prosperity as well for our spiritual, soulish and physical man. We are redeemed from the curse of the law – poverty, sickness, oppression, and anything that prevents us from fulfilling His plan.
8. The pre-millennial Second Coming of Jesus Christ is two-part in nature; He will come in the air to resurrect the righteous dead and catch away the living saints; He will then come to the earth to establish His physical Kingdom, and begin His thousand-year reign. There will be a bodily resurrection of the dead; the believer to everlasting joy with the Lord and the unbeliever to judgment and eternal punishment.